Peace of mind comes from having a great security system that you are comfortable using. If you ever have any questions about your system, or you are making changes in your home or office – maybe remodeling or bringing home a new pet – don’t hesitate to call on us. We are here to serve you.
User Guide Downloads
False Alarm Prevention Tips (Provided by Cobb County)
Alarm System Registration
IMPORTANT CUSTOMER ACTION REQUIRED NOTICE: In an effort to reduce false alarms many metro counties and cities require you to register your monitored security system. Other cities that are not listed may also require monitored home and business security systems to be registered. Please check with your city to verify if your security system should be registered.
- Chamblee Georgia – http://www.chambleega.com/Departments/Police_AlarmSystemRegistration.aspx
- City of Alpharetta Georgia – http://www.alpharetta.ga.us/index.php?p=105
- City of Johns Creek Georgia (Residential Alarms) – http://www.johnscreekga.gov/forms/alarm-residential.asp
- City of Johns Creek Georgia (Business Alarms) – http://www.johnscreekga.gov/forms/alarm-business.asp
- City of Milton Georiga (site down…contact city hall) – http://www.cityofmiltonga.us/forms/alarms/Alarm-Registration-Instructions-Application-0307.pdf
As of May 1, 2014, Polk, Bartow and Floyd counties do not require alarm registration. However, we recommend that our customers confirm this before installing a new system.
Please contact us to request insurance certificate of monitored security